The owners of Seattle’s new National Hockey League franchise wanted to release the Kraken. But the pandemic demanded that the Kraken stay home, stream some shows and order delivery.
Click here to read the story at adweek.com.
- What is branding?
- Why is branding important to an expansion pro sports franchise?
- How do you think the pandemic impacted the Kraken franchise from a branding perspective?
- According to this story, has the franchise been able to sell much Kraken-branded merchandise?
- How do you think the team’s branding strategy impacted merchandise sales?
- Why is social media important to sports teams like the Kraken?
- How did the franchise leverage social media to help build the brand?
- What is sustainability?
- Why do you think the Kraken have placed an emphasis on sustainability?
- What are community relations?
- Why do sports teams like the Kraken initiate community relations programs?
- Describe the community relations program intiative from the Kraken discussed in this news story.