Should he win one of auto racing’s crown jewel races, Conor Daly would gladly take the seven-figure payout awarded to the Indianapolis 500 champion and deposit traditional American cash straight in his bank.
Click here to read the story at apnews.com.
- What is sponsorship?
- What is a sponsorship category?
- Why do you think sponsorship categories exist?
- What is exclusivity as it relates to sponsorship?
- Why might exclusivity be important to a brand when it comes to sponsorship?
- Do you think crypto represents an example of a sponsorship category?
- Why do you think crypto companies are investing so much in sports sponsorship?
- What is the Indy 500?
- Why would a crypto company be interested in the Indy 500?
- Why do you think more athletes are accepting compensation in the form of crypto?
- How might that impact sports teams, events and sponsors who compensate the athletes in the future?