During internal Amazon meetings to discuss how it wants to deliver live sports to fans, executives have a saying: “Your game, your way.”
It’s catchy, and it provides insight to Amazon’s approach as it continues to increase its marquee live sports offerings.
Click here to read the story at nypost.com.
- Why do you think Amazon is interested in broadcasting live sporting events?
- What are broadcast rights?
- Why do you think they invested in the broadcast rights to Thursday Night Football NFL games?
- How do you think fans will react to Thursday Night Football games now being available only through Amazon?
- How important is the quality of the broadcast to fans?
- What is innovation?
- Through innovation, how might Amazon improve the broadcast of live sporting events?
- Could some innovation that Amazon tries to implement actually hurt the quality of the broadcast in your opinion? Why or why not?
- In your opinion, will Amazon come up with something that will change the way games are broadcast in the future? Why or why not?