Ian Jackson and Johnuel “Boogie” Fland are among the brightest stars in the firmament of high school basketball and now have business deals to prove it.
Click here to read the story at nbcchicago.com.
- What is NIL?
- Who is eligible for a NIL deal?
- Why are brands interested in NIL?
- Why would a brand be interested in a high school athlete to promote its products or services?
- In your opinion, is it riskier for a brand to partner with a high school athlete than a college athlete? Why or why not?
- Some high school administrators, according to this story, are not fans of NIL deals. Why?
- Do you agree? Why or why not?
- What could be done to better improve the structure of NIL deals?