The “Jurassic World Dominion” campaign illustrates how Comcast Corp. is coordinating across its divisions to create impactful marketing. NBC Sports and Universal Pictures are divisions of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast.
Click here to read the story at gizmodo.com.
- What is cross promotion?
- Why do you think brands engage in cross promotion?
- How might this story respresent an example of cross promotion?
- How might both parties benefit from this cross promotion?
- What is a promotional tie-in as it relates to entertainment marketing?
- Why do you think Universal Pictures chose to partner with the NBC Sports to launch the promo during the Winter Olympics?
- The film isn’t scheduled for release until June. Why would they start promoting the movie in February?
- In your opinion, will the promotion help boost box office sales for “Jurassic World Dominion”? Why or why not?