Kia Motors America is partnering with the Television Academy for what the automaker is calling a first-of-its-kind integration.
The K5 will be prominently featured in high-profile moments during the telecast. Each K5 appearance will highlight the midsize sedan’s style, performance and driving dynamics.
Click here to read the story from mediapost.com.
Questions for Classroom Discussion
- Why do you think Kia sponsors the Emmys?
- Do you think there is less value in partnering with the Emmys this year with an all-virtual event? Why or why not?
- What do you think Kia hopes to accomplish with this year’s sponsorship of the Emmys?
- The article states that Kia has suggested this year’s partnership with the Emmys offers a “first-of-its-kind integration.” What does that mean?
- According to this story, Kia sales have increased during the pandemic. How much of an impact do you think the company’s marketing efforts have had on the sales boost?