The Los Angeles Clippers added another paying partner for the franchise’s planned Inglewood arena, helping to offset its expected $1.2 billion cost.
The National Basketball Association team owned by former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer announced Monday it has agreed to a deal with “green” financial services company Aspiration.
Click here to read the story at cnbc.com.
- What is sponsorship?
- What is a sponsorship package?
- What is signage?
- How do brands benefit from signage included as part of a sponsorship package?
- What do you think the Aspiration sponsorship deal with the Clippers might include?
- Why do you think Aspiration would want to invest in a partnership with the LA Clippers?
- What is a “green” company?
- According to information from this story, how will the sponsorship help to position Aspiration as a “green” financial services company?
- How does this partnership align with the Clippers’ goal of building a sustainable arena?