No one knows how many people will be in town this week when NFL draft festivities begin Thursday.
But it will be a lot — almost certainly a record-breaking number — and the economic impact is expected to shatter all Las Vegas and NFL standards for a special event.
Click here to read the story at reviewjournal.com.
- What is economic impact?
- How is economic impact determined?
- Why do cities want to host the NFL Draft?
- Why do you think the NFL has moved the event from city to city the last few years?
- According to this news story, how will hosting the NFL Draft impact the Las Vegas economy?
- Why do you think city officials are waiting until after the draft to conduct an economic impact study?
- What is the difference between direct and indirect effects when evaluating economic impact?
- What is the difference between event management and event marketing?
- How would you describe functions for each as it relates to the NFL Draft?