Lincoln is breaking new work on the Grammy Awards Sunday and is also partnering with The Weather Channel for sponsored content.
A 60-second spot from AOR Hudson Rouge featuring Golden Globe Award winner Jon Batiste and the 2021 Nautilus premieres during the 63rd annual Grammy Awards on March 14, with Lincoln a sponsor.
Click here to read the story at mediapost.com.
- What is the difference between marketing through entertainment and the marketing of entertainment?
- Which best describes Lincoln’s partnership with the Grammy Awards?
- Why do you think Lincoln would want to be involved with the Grammy Awards?
- Based on information from this news story, describe Lincoln’s marketing strategy surrounding the Grammys.
- Why do you think the brand chose to partner with Jon Batiste for this campaign?
- What is positioning?
- Based on what you’ve learned about this marketing campaign, how do you think Lincoln is hoping to position its brand through the Grammys?