World No. 1 Novak Djokovic is one of the ATP players starring in its new marketing campaign.
“This is tennis.”
That’s the new slogan of the men’s ATP tennis tour, which launched Wednesday.
Click here to read the story at forbes.com.
- What is the difference between the marketing of sports and marketing through sports?
- Why do you think it is important to distinguish between the two?
- Which do you think best describes this news story?
- What is the new slogan for the new ATP tennis tour campaign?
- Why do you think they chose that slogan?
- Why do you think the ATP tennis tour is launching a marketing campaign? What do you think they hope to accomplish?