It’ll take more than Minions to keep the world’s best athletes from going for the gold at the Tokyo Olympics.
In new commercials for NBC’s Olympics coverage, the Minions are appearing to wreak havoc on athletes who are deep into training for the U.S. Olympic Team trials this month. While the Today show previewed snippets during Thursday’s broadcast, EW has your first look at the full adorable commercials.
Click here to read the story at ew.com.
- What is cross promotion?
- How might this news story provide an example of cross promotion?
- Why do brands engage in cross promotion activities?
- Do you think all cross promotion efforts are successful? Why or why not?
- What do you think of this cross promotion?
- What is the goal of this cross promotion?
- Do you think all parties involved in this cross promotion will benefit? Why or why not?