These days, Minnesota Twins games at Target Field in Minneapolis boast lots of thrilling action—but you’ll need a phone to see it.
Click here to read the story at musebycl.io
- What is a product?
- Are baseball games a product?
- Why is it important to provide fans with a quality product?
- What factors impact the quality of the product in professional sports?
- How might this news story illustrate an example of the Minnesota Twins working to enhance the product?
- What is the fan experience?
- Why is it important for teams like the Minnesota Twins to focus on providing a positive fan experience?
- What is AR?
- How are the Twins using AR, based on what you learned from this news story?
- According to this story, what is the Twins’ goal for this program?
- What is gamification?
- How might this story represent an example of gamification?
- What is fan engagement?
- How do you think gamification impacts levels of fan engagement?
- Do you think other teams will adopt similar technology? Why or why not?