While a few live sporting contests have resumed, for the most part, we are relying on old footage to scratch our sports itch. As we have noted, with no games, numerous teams, organizations and figures have done their part to keep fans enthused about their respective athletic endeavors in other ways, with altruistic efforts striving to beat back against the COVID-19 pandemic.
Click here to read the story at magazine.promomarketing.com.
- What is revenue?
- Why is revenue important to minor league baseball teams?
- How do minor league baseball teams generate revenue?
- Why are ticket sales especially important to minor league baseball teams?
- What are some creative ways Minor League Baseball teams are finding to generate revenue during the health crisis?
- What is promotion? Why do you think it is important for minor league teams to continue to engage in promotional activities?
- Why do you think MiLB franchises could be in trouble if the season gets cancelled?
- In your opinion, will MiLB survive this health crisis? Why or why not?