It’s easy to think of the MSG Sphere at The Venetian as a sports arena.
Click here to read the story at reviewjournal.com.
- What is the difference between sports marketing and sport management?
- What is facility management?
- How might facility management represent an example of a career in sports and entertainment?
- What is positioning?
- Who is Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp?
- How is the MSG Sphere at the Venetian being positioned?
- Why do you think the company is choosing that positioning strategy?
- What is industry growth?
- How might the increase in the number of sports and entertainment facilities represent an example of industry growth?
- What is “place” as it relates to the marketing mix?
- Why do you think this venue is being built in Las Vegas?
- Las Vegas has been rumored to be a potential landing spot for a new NBA franchise. Will this venue be an option for the team to play if that comes to fruition? Why or why not?