LeBron James won’t be playing in the NBA Finals this year, but he has still captured a new title: billionaire.
Click here to read the story at cnbc.com.
- How did LeBron earn billionaire status?
- How might LeBron’s status as a billionaire represent an example of industry growth?
- What is an industry pioneer?
- Do you think LeBron is a pioneer in the sports industry? Why or why not?
- Why do you think he earns so much in endorsement deals?
- What makes LeBron someone brands want to be associated with?
- Why do you think so many athletes have become investors?
- What is an example of one of LeBron’s investments that have paid off?
- Do you think more athletes will become investors? Why or why not?
- How might the amount of money athletes earn impact the way fans view them on or off the court?