The NBA’s 75th anniversary season has come with numerous celebrations of the league’s rich history. The latest way in which the NBA has chosen to harken back to its past is with a revamped Finals logo.
Click here to read the story at si.com.
- What is promotion?
- Why is the NBA promoting the league’s 75th anniversary?
- What is a brand?
- Why do companies use logos?
- What is a rebrand?
- Do you think a “reimagined logo” is considered a rebrand? Why or why not?
- Why do you think the NBA has a specific logo for the Finals?
- Why do you think the NBA revamped the Finals logo?
- Do you like the new logo?