Nothing says big-time holiday hoops like a school play featuring “Non-Stop,” a zealous geek billed as the NBA’s biggest fan.
Click here to read the story at musebycl.io.
- Why do you think the NBA plays games on Christmas Day?
- How do you think they determine which teams will play?
- What is promotion?
- Why do you think the NBA engages in promotion to hype up the Christmas Day games?
- Have you seen any of the NBA’s promotions for this year’s Christmas games? If so, where?
- What are ratings?
- Why are ratings important to the NBA?
- Why are they important to ABC and ESPN?
- Why would a business or brand want to advertise during NBA telecasts on Christmas Day?
- How might the promotion help to increase ratings?
- Why might that be important to advertisers?