The CBS and Turner Sports airing of “NCAA Men’s College Basketball Tournament” is virtually sold out CBS Sports and Turner have sold out virtually all ad inventory for the upcoming NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament, punctuating a turnaround for the marquee event after two compromised Covid seasons.
Click here to read the story at deadline.com.
- What is ad inventory?
- Why is it important to CBS and Turner to sell out of ad inventory?
- What are broadcast rights?
- Why do you think CBS and Turner might invest in broadcast rights to the NCAA Men’s College Basketball Tournament?
- Why might brands be interested in advertising during the NCAA Men’s College Basketball Tournament?
- What are ratings?
- Why are ratings important to CBS and Turner? To the NCAA? To advertisers?
- How do you think the pandemic impacted the tournament, its sponsors, and advertisers the past two seasons?