A re-imagined NFL Pro Bowl is set to occur in February at Allegiant Stadium.
The NFL Pro Bowl Games will be highlighted by several skills competitions, culminating in three flag football games. Tickets are available now and start as low as $35.
Click here to read the story at reviewjournal.com.
- What is event management?
- What considerations must officials consider from an event management perspective in hosting the Pro Bowl event?
- What challenges might they face from an event management perspective?
- What is event marketing?
- Why are both important to the NFL Pro Bowl?
- What is a product?
- Do you think the NFL Pro Bowl event is a product?
- Why has the league “re-imagined” the Pro Bowl event?
- Do you think the changes to the event will spark more fan interest? Why or why not?
- From an event marketing perspective, what would you do to try to get more fans interested in the event?
- What is economic impact?
- How might hosting the Pro Bowl impact the Las Vegas economy?