NFL All Day, a digital collectible platform built by Dapper Labs, officially launches today as the league continues to develop its blockchain offering.
Click here to read the story at yahoo.com.
- What are collectibles?
- What are digital collectibles?
- What are collectibles as it relates to the business of sports and entertainment?
- What is the difference between the marketing of sports and entertainment and marketing through sports and entertainment?
- Which do you think best describes the NFL’s foray into digital collectibles?
- What is licensing?
- Describe licensing as it relates to the NBA and Top Shot.
- Why do you think the NFL is testing digital collectibles?
- In your opinion, will the new product be a success? Why or why not?