As the first Sunday of the 2023 NFL season arrives, the league is reminding fans where they can find out-of-market games — and where they can’t.
Click here to read the story at yahoosports.com.
- What are broadcast rights?
- What are exclusive broadcast rights?
- Who has the exclusive broadcast rights to the NFL’s Sunday Ticket package?
- What is advertising?
- Why do businesses and brands advertise?
- What is deceptive advertising?
- What are ethics?
- Is deceptive advertising legal?
- Is it ethical?
- Why is the NFL accusing DirecTV of deceptive advertising?
- Why do you think DirecTV is creating advertisements that feature NFL star Travis Kelce suggesting the network can provide access to every game?
- Do you think the advertising is deceptive? Why or why not?
- Do you think DirecTV should change their ads? Why or why not?