The biggest day on the NFL calendar for social media departments at the 32 teams isn’t a game, the draft or the start of free agency. It is schedule release day.
Click here to read the story at altoonamirror.com.
- What is publicity?
- How do sports and entertainment organizations generate publicity?
- Why is publicity important?
- How has the NFL managed to generate publicity through its schedule release strategy?
- What is NFL schedule release day?
- Why is it important for the NFL to generate publicity during the offseason?
- How do you think the NFL’s marketing approach to the schedule release helps teams to generate publicity during the off-season?
- What is social media marketing?
- Why is social media important to teams when releasing upcoming schedules?
- What would you do if you were a social media marketing professional for a NFL team in terms of a schedule release strategy? Be prepared to discuss your ideas in class.