The Los Angeles Rams won their second Super Bowl in franchise history, beating the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday. But NFL sponsors Nike, Pepsi and Bose also came out on top, according to an early version of in-game media valuations seen by CNBC.
Click here to read the story at cnbc.com.
- What is sponsorship?
- Why do brands engage in sponsorship?
- Why is the NFL an attractive sports property for sponsors?
- What is ROI?
- Why is ROI important to sponsors?
- How do companies like Hive help sponsors to evaluate ROI?
- What is nontraditional media exposure (as referenced in the headline of this news story)?
- According to this story, how do sponsors receive media value during the Super Bowl television broadcast?
- Based on information from this story, which sponsors received the most in-game value during the Super Bowl?
- Why do you think those sponsors received the most value?
- Is there something sponsors can do to maximize the exposure they receive during the game? Why or why not?