In 2017, I sat with Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones in training camp and we talked about the state of the league. We chewed on his upcoming Hall of Fame speech, batted around the idea of the NFL attempting to get a marketing foothold in China, and finished up chatting a bit about the declining TV ratings in sports, which at the time, was just beginning to hit the league.
Click here to read the story at sports.yahoo.com.
- What are broadcast rights?
- What are ratings?
- Why do you think the broadcast rights to live sports are so expensive?
- Why are ratings important to broadcast companies?
- Why are ratings important to the NFL?
- Why are ratings important to advertisers?
- According to information from this news story, why ratings are up for the NFL this year?