The 2023 Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series Game will take over Carter Finley Stadium on Feb. 18 in front of a sold-out crowd of 55,000 when the Carolina Hurricanes host their Metropolitan Division rival Washington Capitals.
Click here to read the story at abc11.com.
- Why do you think the the city of Raleigh wants to host the NHL Stadium Series game?
- What is event marketing?
- Why is event marketing important to the success of the NHL Stadium Series?
- How might an effective marketing strategy help to increase the number of people watching the game?
- Why is that important to the NHL?
- Why is it important to the city of Raleigh?
- What is the difference between event management and event marketing?
- What factors are important for the NHL to consider when hosting the Stadium Series Game from an event management perspective?
- What is economic impact?
- What is the difference between direct and indirect effects as it relates to economic impact?
- How will the city of Raleigh benefit from direct effects from hosting the Stadium Series Game?
- How will the city of Raleigh benefit from indirect effects from hosting the Stadium Series Game?