Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) announced the expansion of its Nielsen Impact Score, which helps universities recruit collegiate athletes by demonstrating the marketing value of each athletic program, to now include over 100 college football programs in its database. Initially launched in October for men’s college basketball programs, the Nielsen Impact Score is designed to help coaches and collegiate teams position the marketing value of a program in line with new NCAA name, image, likeness rules to potential student-athletes via comprehensive recruiting and proprietary marketing data provided by Nielsen. Learn more about the Nielsen Impact Score at: https://content.nielsen.com/2021/NIS.
Click here to read the story at prnewswire.com.
- What is NIL?
- Why is NIL such a hot button topic in the business of sports?
- Have you noticed or are you aware of any NIL deals with your favorite college athletes?
- Who is Nielsen?
- What is Nielsen Impact Score?
- Who might benefit from analyzing Nielsen Impact Scores?
- What factors influence the Nielsen Impact Score?
- What is market research?
- How might this story illustrate the concept of market research?