Back for its 11th season of “Heisman House” college football spots, Nissan found a new source of inspiration for creative: fan-generated tweets.
The automaker is launching a campaign with 10 spots, up from the usual six, says Allyson Witherspoon, vice president and U.S. chief marketing officer, Nissan.
Click here to read the story at mediapost.com.
- What is digital marketing?
- What is user-generated content?
- How might this story demonstrate the concept of USG?
- Why is USG valuable to marketing professionals?
- What is content marketing?
- What is market segmentation?
- What are the various ways a brand can segment the market?
- How does Nissan’s “Heisman House” campaign help to reach college football fans?
- What kind of segmentation might this represent?
- Why do you think Nissan wants to connect with college football fans?