Clutter or good business?
It’s a question being bandied around the (virtual) sports business water cooler these days, with recent and upcoming changes to the sports sponsorship landscape. We are about to find out the answer.
Click here to read the story at teammarketing.com.
- What is clutter as it relates to marketing?
- What is sponsorship?
- How can sponsorship help marketing professionals cut through clutter?
- How do you think brands decide which sports and entertainment properties to sponsor?
- Why do you think some leagues have been hesitant to embrace jersey/uniform advertising?
- According to this news story, have jersey patches provided NBA sponsors with good value? Why is that important?
- How do you personally feel about seeing a logo being featured somewhere on your favorite team’s uniform?
- In your opinion, will all major sports leagues in the U.S. eventually feature ads on uniforms? Why or why not?