Sidney Crosby and more than a dozen Penguins players hand-delivered season tickets to fans on Monday, continuing a tradition that began in 2007.
Click here to read the story at cbsnews.com.
- What is customer service?
- Why is customer service an important aspect of sports business?
- What are ticket sales?
- What are season tickets?
- Why do you think season tickets are so important to a sports team?
- What is retention as it relates to season tickets?
- Why is retention important to the Pittsburgh Penguins?
- Why do you think the Penguins have players hand-deliver season tickets to fans?
- How might that help the franchise with its season ticket retention efforts?
- Do you think it could also help with new season ticket sales? Why or why not?