Each year, Super Bowl halftime show sponsor Pepsi ups its promotional game a bit more over the year prior. And in the lead up to Super Bowl LVI Feb. 13 on NBC, the soft drink giant is trying out a few new tricks — possibly since there are five musical acts to promote, rather than just one or two.
Click here to read the story at digiday.com.
- What is sponsorship?
- Why do brands like Pepsi sponsor sports and entertainment events?
- What factors might influence which sports and entertainment events that brands choose to sponsor?
- What is sponsorship inventory?
- What are some examples of sponsorship inventory for the NFL Super Bowl?
- Why do you think Pepsi invested in the rights to sponsor the Super Bowl haltime show?
- What is sponsorship activation?
- Why is activation important for a sponsorship to be effective?
- What do you think Pepsi might do to activate the halftime show sponsorship?