Baseball is a feeling, and the Philadelphia Phillies have captured it perfectly with a series of headline-less billboards celebrating the franchise’s—and the sport’s—return after the lockout that threatened the 2022 season.
Click here to read the story at musebycl.io.
- What is advertising?
- What are the various forms of advertising?
- Why do you think the Phillies would launch an advertising campaign?
- What type of advertising is billboard advertising?
- What is an ad agency?
- Why would the Phillies contract an ad agency for this campaign?
- Why do you think the agency chose to invest in a billboard advertising campaign?
- What message is the team hoping to send to its fans with this campaign?
- Why is that important?
- In your opinion, will MLB teams be impacted by the offseason lockout? Why or why not? Be prepared to discuss your answers in class.