According to its evangelists, pickleball is America’s fastest growing sport (it depends on how you measure).
Click here to read the story at gq.com.
- What is pickleball?
- Have you ever heard of the sport?
- Have you ever played the sport?
- What are demographics?
- How would you describe the average pickleball consumer based on demographic data?
- Why do you think the sport is growing so fast?
- How might marketers be able to benefit from the sport’s explosive growth?
- What types of brands might benefit from aligning with the sport of pickle ball? Why?
- According to this story, not everyone is excited about the sport’s growth. Who might that be and why?
- What is competition?
- What is the difference between direct and indirect competition?
- Who might represent an example of each to the sport of pickleball?