The Los Angeles Rams are urging fans who have tickets to their nationally televised Christmas Day game but don’t plan to attend to donate them to charity.
Click here to read the story at yardbarker.com.
- What are ticket sales?
- What is the difference between ticket sales and attendance?
- Why might the Rams’ Christmas Day game see fewer fans in attendance?
- Why is attendance important to the Rams?
- Why would they encourage fans to donate tickets to charity if they don’t plan to attend?
- What are communications in sports and entertainment?
- Why is a strong communications team important to a NFL franchise?
- What role might the Rams’ communications team play in encouraging fans to donate tickets to charity if they do not plan to attend the Christmas Day game?
- If you were on the Rams communications team, what would you do to get the message to your fan base?