As Major League Baseball works toward a resolution to have an 82-game season this year, minor-league baseball is preparing for its fate during the COVID-19 pandemic.
When MLB announces a plan for the 2020 season, it appears the hammer will drop on MiLB.
Click here to read the story at msn.com.
- What is revenue?
- Why is revenue important to minor league baseball teams?
- How do minor league baseball teams generate revenue?
- Why are ticket sales especially important to minor league baseball teams?
- What are some creative ways Minor League Baseball teams are finding to generate revenue during the health crisis?
- What is promotion? Why do you think it is important for minor league teams to continue to engage in promotional activities?
- Why do you think MiLB franchises could be in trouble if the season gets cancelled?
- In your opinion, will MiLB survive this health crisis? Why or why not?