When you can’t do what you should be doing, what do you do? That’s the question Rochester Red Wings General Manager Dan Mason is asking as Frontier Field sits empty.
“It’s really difficult,” Mason says. “What I would do for a 35-degree game right now with 500 people in the stands.”
Click here to read the story at spectrumlocalnews.com.
- What is revenue?
- Why is revenue important to minor league baseball teams?
- How do minor league baseball teams generate revenue?
- Why are ticket sales especially important to minor league baseball teams?
- What are some creative ways Minor League Baseball teams are finding to generate revenue during the health crisis?
- What is promotion? Why do you think it is important for minor league teams to continue to engage in promotional activities?
- Why do you think MiLB franchises could be in trouble if the season gets cancelled?
- In your opinion, will MiLB survive this health crisis? Why or why not?