Today, SNICKERS® Ice Cream, proudly part of Mars, announced an ice-cold partnership with the 2023 NFL Draft’s coveted prospect Bryce Young, offering NFL fans a cool way to “chill out” with a first to market “SNICKERS Bryce Cream Bar.”
Click here to read the story at prnewswire.com.
- What is a product endorsement?
- What is a celebrity influencer?
- What is the difference between an influencer and a product or brand endorsement?
- Which best describes the relationship between Snickers and Bryce Young?
- What characteristics do you think brands consider when determining which athletes, celebrities, or influencers to partner with?
- Why do you think Snickers would want to partner with Bryce Young?
- Do you think influencer or endorsement campaigns present any risk to a business or brand? Why or why not?
- Bryce Young hasn’t played in a NFL game yet. Do you think there is a risk associated with paying a rookie athlete to partner with a business or brand? Why or why not?
- What is promotion?
- What is a sales promotion?
- How might a limited-edition product like the “Bryce Cream Bar” represent an example of a sales promotion?
- What do you think Snickers hopes to accomplish with their partnership with Bryce Young?