Sonos has announced its first-ever sports partnership with Liverpool FC in a bid to raise the experience of viewing live football to a new level.
The deal, which sees the audio equipment specialist developing ‘immersive sound experiences within the stadium’ in internal lounges and player areas and the Axa Training Centre, aims to better connect fans with live matches.
Click here to read the story at thedrum.com.
- What is sponsorship?
- Why do brands engage in sponsorship programs?
- How do you think brands determine which sports, entertainment and events to partner with?
- Who is Liverpool FC?
- Who is Sonos?
- According to this story, why did Sonos decide to partner with Liverpool FC for its first ever sports sponsorship?
- What other sports properties might make sense for Sonos to sponsor?
- What is sponsorship activation?
- How might Sonos effectively activate the Liverpool FC partnership? Be prepared to discuss your ideas in class.