The universal breadth and appeal of sports continues to present brand sponsors with significant upside, both through exposure and how well consumers regard brands’ involvement. Combined, sports activations are doing more than boosting brand awareness—they’re leading to higher conversion rates.
Click here to read the story at nielsen.com.
- What is sponsorship?
- Why do brands invest in sponsorship as a marketing tool?
- How does sponsorship help a brand to reach consumers?
- What makes sponsorship a unique marketing medium?
- What is ROI?
- Why is ROI important to a sponsor?
- Based on information from this story, is it possible for brands to generate a positive ROI on a sponsorship investment?
- According to this story, crypto companies have been investing heavily in sponsorship. Why do you think that might be?