STARRY, PepsiCo’s newly unveiled lemon lime flavored soda, will become the official soft drink of the NBA, the WNBA and NBA G League in North America.
Click here to read the story at prnewswire.com.
- What is sponsorship?
- Why do businesses and brands sponsor sports and entertainment properties?
- How do you think businesses and brands determine which sports, entertainment, and event properties to sponsor?
- Why do you think PepsiCo invests in sponsorship of the NBA, WNBA, and G League?
- What rights does PepsiCo have from a marketing perspective as STARRY becomes the official soft drink of the NBA, WNBA, and G League?
- What is STARRY?
- What other beverage brands does PepsiCo own?
- Why do you think Pepsi chose to promote STARRY with the sponsorship rather than their other brands?
- What is sponsorship activation?
- Why do you think PepsiCo wanted to activate the sponsorship around NBA All-Star weekend?
- Based on what you learned in this story, how will they activate the sponsorship at NBA All-Star weekend?