StatusPro announced that its NFL Pro Era will debut this fall on virtual reality headsets as the first officially licensed NFL VR title.
Miami-based StatusPro is a sports technology and gaming company that uses real-time player data to create authentic extended reality experiences.
Click here to read the story at venturebeat.com.
- What is licensing?
- Why does StatusPro need a license to launch a NFL VR game?
- What is the difference between a licensee and licensor?
- In this case, who is the licensee?
- Who is the licensor?
- Why do you think StatusPro would invest in a licensing partnership with the NFL for the launch of its NFL Pro Era game?
- How does the NFL benefit from the partnership?
- How might this game be different from other current NFL video games?