While the football and the halftime show take center stage, the Super Bowl wouldn’t be the same without the influx of big-budget ads breaking up the action.
Click here to read the story at newsweek.com.
- What are broadcast rights?
- Why are Super Bowl ads so expensive?
- What are ratings?
- Why are ratings important to advertisers?
- Why are they important to a broadcast company like Fox or whoever has the broadcast rights to the game?
- Why are they important to the NFL?
- Why do you think it is important for the businesses and brands buying Super Bowl ads to create effective commercials?
- In your opinion, what makes a good Super Bowl commercial?
- Do you have a personal favorite commercial from previous Super Bowls?
- Of the 7 greatest ads, which do you like the best?
- What is an advertising tagline?
- What was the tagline from Wendy’s iconic Super Bowl ad from 1984?
- Which ad is your favorite from this year?
- Which was the most memorable in your opinion?
- Do you think any of the ads from this year’s Super Bowl will help the advertiser to sell more of its products or services? Why or why not?