In a video posted to Twitter on Wednesday, Miami Heat basketball star Jimmy Butler said: “On Feb. 13, you’re going to hear some of the biggest names telling you to get into crypto. But they don’t know you, or your finances. Only you do. Trust yourself… and do your own research.”
Click here to read the story at fortune.com.
- Why is the Super Bowl being called the Crypto Bowl?
- What is advertising?
- Why do companies advertise on television?
- What are ratings?
- Why are ratings important to the NFL?
- Why are ratings important to Super Bowl advertisers?
- Why are ratings important to NBC, the broadcaster of this year’s Super Bowl?
- Based on information from this news story, how much were some Super Bowl ads sold for this year?
- Why do you think advertising during the Super Bowl is so expensive?
- Why do you think crypto companies are buying so much advertising during this year’s Big Game?
- A professor quoted in this story suggests there is “considerable debate” over whether Super Bowl ads are worth the price. If that’s the case, why do companies still pay millions to advertise?
- In your opinion, is it a good strategy for crypto companies to advertise during this year’s Super Bowl? Why or why not?