If you’ve gone skiing or snowboarding within the last decade or so, you’ve probably seen at least one person (probably in the terrain park) wearing a sports jersey. Specifically, NBA jerseys are strangely tied to modern ski fashion.
Knowing this, the Utah Jazz partnered with nearby Snowbird Resort to create co-branded Jazz/Snowbird apparel, which will be on sale in shops at Snowbird as well as in the Utah Jazz store.
Click here to read the story at magazine.promomarketing.com.
- What is a brand?
- Is Snowbird Resort a brand? Are the Utah Jazz a brand?
- What is co-branded merchandise?
- How might the Utah Jazz benefit from a co-branded apparel collection with Snowbird Resort?
- How might the Snowbird Resort benefit from a co-branded apparel collection with the Utah Jazz?
- What is distribution?
- Why is distribution an important function of marketing?
- How might both Snowbird Resort and the Utah Jazz benefit from this partnership from a distribution perspective?