When the NFL playoffs kick off this Saturday, the New England Patriots will be watching the action on television. The squad reached the Super Bowl nine times since 2000, the rookie year for quarterback Tom Brady, and took home the trophy in six of those visits. But Brady is leading the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the postseason this year, while the Patriots delivered their first losing season in two decades.
Click here to read the story at forbes.com.
- What is entrepreneurship?
- Do you think entreprenuership is a concept that could be applied to the business of sports?
- What is a sports “empire” (as described in this news story)?
- What is a marketing plan?
- How do you think a sound marketing plan helped to establish some of the most successful sports empires?
- What is a brand?
- What brands can you identify from this news story?
- How might branding influence the success of a sports empire?
- How do you think Forbes determines which sports empires are the most valuable?