Tiger Woods’ presence at Augusta National this week 14 months removed from a devastating leg injury was shocking on its own.
Then people saw his shoes.
Click here to read the story at yahoo.com.
- What is endorsement?
- Why do brands pay athletes and celebrities to endorse their products and services?
- What characteristics do you think brands consider when determining which athletes and celebrities to endorse their products and services?
- Do you think Nike’s relationship with Tiger Woods has paid off for the brand? Why or why not?
- According to this story, what brand of shoe was Tiger Woods wearing at the Masters?
- Why wasn’t he wearing Nike?
- How do you think Nike feels about Tiger’s decision?
- In your opinion, will Tiger’s decision to wear a different brand impact Nike in any way? Why or why not?