Ever dreamed of hitting golf balls onto the field at your favorite stadium? Beginning in January, college and professional sports stadiums across the country will be transformed into Topgolf Live experiences where fans can do just that.
“We are thrilled to announce another year of the Topgolf Live Stadium Tour with its most stops yet,” said Dolf Berle, CEO of Topgolf. “The 2021 Tour truly highlights our commitment to bringing fun, exciting opportunities to more communities in a safe manner and we can’t wait to see it come to life in many markets that will experience Topgolf for the first time.”
Click here to read the story at forbes.com.
- What is a brand?
- Is TopGolf a brand?
- What is brand extension?
- How might this story represent an example of brand extension?
- What is event marketing?
- Why would TopGolf want to create events at stadiums?
- Why do you think they chose to partner with these stadiums in particular?
- Why would a stadium want to host a TopGolf event?
- Why might event marketing be important to the overall success of the TopGolf stadium series?
- If you were an event marketer at one of these stadiums or for TopGolf, what would you do to promote the event?