With no minor league baseball games to be played, the Pensacola Blue Wahoos are getting creative and diving into the hospitality business.
The team, the Class AA affiliate of the Minnesota Twins that plays in the Southern League, listed Blue Wahoos Stadium on Airbnb, starting at $1,500 a night (plus fees).
Click here to read the story at usatoday.com.
- What is revenue?
- Why is revenue important to minor league baseball teams?
- How do minor league baseball teams generate revenue?
- Why are ticket sales especially important to minor league baseball teams?
- What are some creative ways Minor League Baseball teams are finding to generate revenue during the health crisis?
- What is promotion? Why do you think it is important for minor league teams to continue to engage in promotional activities?
- Why do you think MiLB franchises could be in trouble if the season gets cancelled?
- In your opinion, will MiLB survive this health crisis? Why or why not?