For the first time since 1997, a tennis major championship will not have Serena and Venus Williams, Roger Federer or Rafael Nadal in the main singles draw. Yet the possibility of Novak Djokovic winning the Grand Slam, plus upgraded high-end hospitality packages, have U.S. Open officials optimistic about attendance at 141st edition of the tournament.
Click here to read the story at yahoo.com
- What is revenue?
- Why is revenue important to the U.S. Open?
- How do you think the U.S. Open generates revenue?
- Why are ticket sales important to the U.S. Open?
- What is premium seating?
- Based on information from this story, describe what premium seating might look like at the U.S. Open.
- Why are premium seating packages important to the U.S. Open?