It’s not a football position but a code, and UCF football players will display them on the back of their jerseys during the 2022 spring game.
Click here to read the story clickorlando.com.
- What is digital marketing?
- Why is it important for a collegiate athletic program to adopt sound digital marketing strategies?
- What is a QR code?
- How might QR codes represent an example of digital marketing?
- Why are UCF football players going to have QR codes on the back of their jerseys for the 2022 spring game?
- Why do you think they are only wearing them for the spring game and not for regular season games?
- What is NIL?
- How might players benefit from the presence of QR codes on jerseys from a NIL perspective?