Mixed martial arts organization UFC has collaborated with Netflix for branded content on the streamer’s new Jason Momoa movie Sweet Girl which drops tomorrow, Aug. 20, in all global territories.
Click here to read the story at deadline.com.
- What is cross promotion?
- What is “branded content” as described in this news story?
- How might this story represent an example of cross promotion?
- How might UFC benefit from the promotion?
- How might Netflix benefit?
- Why is it important for both parties to benefit from a partnership like this one?